I’m Fredrik af Forselles from Sweden. I’ve been working professionally with sailing yachts 10 years. I’m right now skippering a Orma 60 trimmaran (Sweden) and a Oyster 66 (Europe).
I’ve done two seasons in Southern Ocean/Antartica on a 70 feet yacht as First mate. I have also skippered lots of VO60 boats in northern Europe. I have done several crossings all over the Atlantic Ocean.
- Master of yachts 200T Unlimited
- Ships’s Officer’s Training, Class VIII (inc seatime)
- International drivinglicence BE
- STCW Basic Saefty
- Total sailing distance: Over 100 000 Nm
- Experience from sailing areas: Baltic sea, Nordic sea, Atlantic Ocean, Southern Ocean, Mediterranean & Caribbean.
As a person I'm calm in all situations, takes responsibility, service minded and honest. Some people have described me as "a person you can trust on, no bullshit!".
I’m not only a very experienced sailor. I have also built sailing yachts and winter 06/07 I refitted a 60 feet trimmaran. Changed engine, electric system, interior, paintwork and repaird old delaminations.